Solid Sound and Built-in FX!
Looking for a great amp for your next solo acoustic gig? Check out the Trace Elliot TA200! It gives you everything the gigging guitarist needs in a compact and easy-to-transport package! With two channels, 200 watts of stereo power, and a quartet of 5" Neodymium Celestion speakers (also running in stereo) you get sound that's perfectly voiced for the acoustic guitar. The TA200 also boasts a 1/4" input with a piezo switch along with a phantom-powered combo jack that can accept a vocal mic. A built-in auto-compressor on both channels keeps you from overdriving the amp, and you also have access to chorus, flange, phaser, tremolo, and various delays, including stereo ping pong. All in all, the TA200 is an amazing value!Trace Elliot TA200 Acoustic Amp Features at a Glance:
- 2 preamp channels with 200 watts stereo total power output
- 4 x 5" Neodymium Celestion speakers connected in stereo
- 1/4" jack input with Piezo switch
- Combination balanced XLR/combo jack input with Phantom
- Lo-Trim & Hi-Trim rotary controls on Channel 1
- Gain & Notch filter rotary controls on both Channels
- Built in auto-compressor on both channels
- Signal level LED on both channels
- Shape switch for instant EQ'd sound on both channels
- Phase switch to help with control of feedback on both channels
- Effect Parameter and Setting rotary encoders
- Allows for separate levels of Reverb to each channel
- Channel 1 can also have either Chorus, Flange, Phaser, Tremolo, and various Delay's including stereo Ping Pong
- Tap tempo (from either front panel or footswitch)
- 6-band graphic EQ
- Feedback Locating System on each band of EQ that uses LED's
- Master volume and Mute switch (footswitchable)
- Tuner output, LR Preamp Outputs and Power amp Inputs
- Two DI outputs
- Switch for turning front panel lights on or off
- Power section featuring Dynamic Correction.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 15" x 17" x 12"
- Weight: 20 lbs
|Trace Elliot TA 200 4x5" 200 Watt Acoustic Guitar Amp Specs:
|Number of Channels
||4 x 5"
||Reverb, Chorus, Flange, Phaser, Trem, Delay
||6-band Graphic EQ, Ch 1: Low, Hi
||1 x Instrument, 1 x Combo w/Phantom Power (XLR, TRS)
||1 x Tuner, 2 x Preamp, 2 x DI