Killer Turntable with USB Output!
Let's assume for a moment that you are a DJ. Chances are high that you're going to beat the living snot out of any turntable you get your hands on. That's okay - the Stanton T.92 USB can handle the abuse. What's more, its high-torque direct-drive motor and electronic break system give you the kind of feel and response you simply can't DJ without. We're talking about start/stop times of under one second here! Add to that a DSP-based Key Lock feature that compensates for the pitch shift created by adjusting the tempo fader, and you're in business. What's more, Stanton gave the T.92 USB two sets of controls, making it perfect for mix or battle setups.
Last but not least, here's the icing on the cake that is the Stanton T.92 USB turntable: its USB audio output. Remember how we said this thing sounds amazing? Well thanks to its built-in USB output, you can hook your T.92 USB turntable up to your computer and archive all of those old LPs you've got lying around. Stanton even bundled the T.92 USB with recording and archival software. Good deal! And if you are a DJ, the USB output on the T.92 USB lets you incorporate it into your DJ software too. Talk about win-win. Now, aren't you glad you stumbled across the Stanton T.92 USB direct-drive turntable on GearNuts.com?
Stanton T.92 USB Direct-drive DJ Turntable Features at a Glance:
- Professional-quality turntable with a high-torque direct-drive motor and superb sound quality
- High-torque direct-drive motor and electronic break provide a start/stop time of under 1 second
- Sturdy construction gives this turntable the kind of durability you need to take it on the road
- Dual Start/Stop controls allow for both mix and battle setups
- USB and S/PDIF with up to 16-bit/48kHz resolution make archiving LPs and integrating your turntables into DJ software easy
- Pitch control fader with DSP Key Lock lets you change tempo without affecting pitch
- S-shaped tone arm provides low-distortion playback with superior sound fidelity
- Audiophile-quality Stanton 500.v3 cartridge comes pre-mounted on the headshell
- Includes RCA cables, slip mat, USB cable, dust cover, and Cakewalk Pyro Audio Creator LE recording/archival software