Don't Let Hum Get You Down!If you've got problems with ground loops and hum, you can use the ART T8 to affordably nip them in the bud. That's right. The ART T8 (Transformer 8) is an 8-channel hum eliminator/isolator that's 100% passive. It won't color your sound, just make sure you're not plagued with those hum issues. What makes the ART T8 handy is that it's got a bunch of connector points on all inputs and outputs simultaneously... XLR, 1/4", and RCA. That makes the ART T8 a totally flexible box that can help you with more than just isolation.
Whether you use it in the studio or out in the live rig, you can mount the ART T8 into a standard 19" rack. And for total flexibility, you can reverse the way the rack ears mount, so you can put the XLR inputs on the front or the back.
ART T8 8-channel Hum Eliminator Features at a Glance:
- High-quality, passive audio interface
- 8 high-performance transformers
- XLR, 1/4" phone, and RCA type phono connections on all inputs and outputs.
- Reversible rackmount ears
- Separate input and output signal grounds reduce hum
- Audio transformers have an extremely flat and wide frequency response
- Very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources
- Can be used for signal taps or as a signal splitter
- Use as a safer connection between two audio systems (ie: Computer workstation or monitor system)
- 19" 1U black all steel case