Detailed, "Does it All" Microphone!If you've got the cash to get just one, AMAZING microphone that can DO IT ALL in your studio, the sE Electronics T2 is just the mic for you. This large-diaphragm condenser microphone features four switchable polar patterns, so it has the ability to adapt to practically any recording scenario imaginable. Get a pair of these microphones and, forget about it, you'll be set for ANYTHING. We've hinted at it, but we'll tell it you straight right now. The sE Electronics T2 microphone sounds good on everything. It's exceptional at speech and spoken word, with a mellow smoothness - not harsh-sounding at all. Plus, the titanium capsule has an unhyped, way-detailed response that absolutely KILLS on percussive recordings... picked guitar... kick drum... slap bass = gorgeous.
Again - looking for one microphone that's a heavyweight champion, ready to knock out whatever recording task comes your way? Here's your pick. The sE Electronics T2.
sE Electronics T2 Large-diaphragm Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 28mv/pa-31 +/- 1dB
- Polar pattern: Omni, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-8
- Highpass filters: 60Hz and 120Hz
- Pads: -10dB and -20dB
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 14dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz for 0.5%: 140dB minimum
- Power requirement: Phantom power 48V+/-4V
- Connector: 3-pin