It's Like Adding a Live Sound Engineer to Your L1 - but Way More Affordable!Love your Bose L1 sound system? Want to make it (and you) sound even more awesome? Then you need the perfect companion: the T1 ToneMatch! This little 4-channel digital mixer isn't just a very, very handy (and well-matched) companion for the L1; it packs a heaping helping of ultra-cool presets and effects that let you tailor your sound for different instruments and different mics. Talk about your ultimate portable-PA setup! You'll love how quickly and easily you can dial in great sounds on your L1 when you use this box.
What's onboard? What isn't? Bose built a ton of functionality into the T1, so you can maximize your mics and instruments when you plug into your L1 sound system. This mixer is elegance defined; its multi-function controls are easy to reach and clearly marked, so on-the-fly adjustments are no sweat. You get a very handy rotary encoder that lets you access effects, parameters, and modes. You get volume, mute, and effects mute functions on each channel. You get phantom power on three channels. And this is just the beginning!
When it comes to flexibillity, the T1 Tonematch is, well, a perfect match for a whole lot of mics and instruments. This thing gives you five reverb types, three delay types, seven dynamics processors, and 10 modulation effects. That's cool! But, what's really cool is the way this unit's vaguely science fiction-y-sounding zEQ instantly optimizes it for different microphones and instruments. Freakishly great! If you thought your L1 was an amazing performer before, just wait 'til you add this box to your setup!
Bose T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine Features at a Glance:
- Single-band ParaEQ
- Five reverb types, with individual channel controls for decay time, mix level and brightness
- Three delay types, with control over feedback time and mix level for each channel
- Ten modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect)
- Seven dynamics processing types (three compressors, limiter, de-esser, kick gate and noise gate)
- 5 Scenes for storing, recalling and editing "snapshots" of all key ToneMatch audio engine settings at any given time
- Chromatic tuner
- Large backlit display with intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings
- Rotary encoder for quick access to modes, effects and parameters
- Aux mode (channels 1-3)
- Channel volume, mute and FX mute (1-4/5) for adjusting individual channel volume, muting individual channels and muting all effects on selected channels
- Master volume
- Phantom power applies +48V power to input channels 1-3 to drive specific microphones.
- ToneMatch cable transfers audio signals and provides power to ToneMatch audio engine from L1 Model II power stand
- Mounting bar and carriage for securely attaching ToneMatch audio engine to L1 Model I or Model II loudspeaker
- Cover and carrying case