Great for Scoring!ProjectSAM's Symphobia is the ideal orchestral sample library for film, TV, and video game scoring. It's loaded with ensemble multi-samples spanning a range of orchestrations and articulations, so you can make massive orchestral arrangements with incredible realism. What's more, ProjectSAM's Symphobia's ensemble offering only makes up half of the 20GB library - the other library features cinematic effects, played by different sections throughout the orchestra. There are violin glissandi, full orchestra rips and stabs, dark textures, trailer risers and more. Kontakt player is included, so you can immediately take advantage of Symphobia's rich content.
ProjectSAM Symphobia at a Glance:
- Rich ensemble sounds, for realistic orchestrations
- Around 20GB of content, in excellent 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution
- Includes Native Instrument Kontakt sample player
- A host of cinematic effects - perfect for scoring
Rich ensemble sounds, for realistic orchestrations
When you're putting together gigantic orchestrations - maybe for scoring film, TV, or video games - you don't want to just layer solo sounds upon one another, you want meticulously recorded orchestral ensembles, so you know that the sections sound just as they would hitting the stage right in front of you. That's why ProjectSAM delivers a host of cinematic ensembles - you'll get that cohesive feel of all the instruments working together. And, you also get a number of individual articulations to really give your music that individual "solo" character, too. Plus, two microphone sets are available to achieve the right sound - a concert stage microphone and a close microphone.
A host of cinematic effects - perfect for scoring
Half of ProjectSAM's Symphobia library accounts for those incredible ensemble sounds, while the other half is filled with cinematic effects - ideal for your scoring needs. The effects are available in different orchestrations and played by different sections throughout the orchestra - there are everything from full orchestra rips and stabs to violin glissandi to dark textures to trailer risers, and much, much more. There's even a "Multis" collection - a host of combinations and layered ensembles, effects, and articulations that, together, make amazingly one-of-a-kind sounds for different musical genres. A few examples of these "Multis" include "Acid For Blood," "Chainsaw Attack," and "City Noir" - there are tons more for you to explore.
Around 20GB of content, in excellent 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution
The 20GB of carefully sampled content in ProjectSAM's Symphobia comes to you in 24-bit/44.1kHz sound quality, so you know your arrangements will stand up to your pro needs. The content spans all sections of the orchestra, as it features a string section, a brass section, a woodwind section, a string brass section, a solo string ensemble, a full orchestra, and then even more content including Dystopia Volume II ambiences, Ethnic Flute Phrases, and that Multis collection of one-of-a-kind layers.
Includes Native Instrument Kontakt sample player
Symphobia includes Native Instrument's Kontakt Player, which offers up an amazing level of control over the sounds. Kontakt also offers up a number of custom features, including simulated legato, an octaver, a master EQ, a reverb effect, velocity response control, transposition and more.
ProjectSAM Symphobia Features:
- Live recordings of orchestral full-ensemble multi-samples captured in a stunning concert hall environment
- Vast library of orchestral clusters, rips and other instantly inspiring cinematic effects
- Covering strings, all-new brass, woodwinds and much more
- Lots of more cinematic content including Dystopia II and ethnic flute phrases
- Two microphone sets available: Concert Stage and Close mic
- Orchestral sections recorded as full-range ensembles, pre-seated on the stage
- Custom Kontakt scripting and interface offering repetition, simulated legato, octaver and more
- Approx. 20GB library pool in 24-bit/44.1kHz
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player included