Upgrade Your Symphony I/O's Analog Inputs!Hey! Just a little heads-up here: You don't just need a Symphony I/O to use this module, you'll also need any other module with analog inputs.
Are you ready to add serious tracking power to your Apogee Symphony I/O? Then you've got to get one of these killer modules. The Symphony 8 Mic Preamp Module takes your regular analog I/O module and gives them a major boost! We're talking about 85dB of serious mic preamp power here, with the gloriously pure and crystal-clear character that Apogee's pres are known for. In fact, these pres are based on some of Apogee's best preamp technology, straight from the heart of the Trak2. Plus, the Symphony 8 Mic Preamp Module hooks you up with four killer hi-Z direct inputs. But that's not all, the Symphony 8 Mic Preamp Module also gives you eight channels of 100% fully balanced inserts, so you can hook up even more of your favorite gear!
Apogee Symphony 8 Mic Preamp Module Features at a Glance:
- 8 digitally controlled 85dB microphone preamps for the Apogee Symphony I/O
- Upgrades functionality of an analog I/O module by adding mic preamps to the existing line inputs
- 4 x 1/4" hi-Z instrument inputs with excellent dynamic range and transient handling
- Instrument inputs may be assigned to any of the 8 mic preamps
- 8 x fully balanced insert points (send and returns on separate 25-pin D-Sub connectors)