Just What Your Symphony I/O Needs!Here's the coolest part of your Symphony I/O - the part where YOU get to choose how it works! Trick out your Symphony I/O with one of Apogee's Symphony 8x8 Analog I/O + 8x8 AES/Optical I/O Modules. The Symphony 8x8 Analog I/O + 8x8 AES/Optical I/O Module loads your system with eight channels of fully balanced analog I/O and eight channels of top-quality AES/EBU digital I/O. You also get eight channels of top-quality optical digital I/O. We're talking about ADAT, S/PDIF, SMUX, you name it! And just in case you need it, you can even configure the AES/EBU in single-wide 192kHz format, so you've got the whole frequency range covered! So, if AES/EBU's what you need, pick up an Symphony 8 8x8 Analog I/O + 8x8 AES/Optical I/O!
Apogee Symphony 8x8 Analog I/O + 8x8 AES/Optical I/O Module Features:
- Add 8 channels of analog I/O and 8 channels of digital or optical I/O to your Symphony I/O interface
- Separate 25-pin D-Sub connectors for balanced analog input, analog output, and AES/EBU I/O
- 2 x Optical inputs and outputs for ADAT and SMUX
- 2 x RCA and Optical jacks for S/PDIF I/O
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz digital audio using the single-wide AES/EBU format