Rhythmic Delay Plus More!You haven't used a delay plug-in like the Waves SuperTap before. If you've ever had an idea for a complex, evolving, rhythmic delay effect, but weren't able to get that sound with traditional delay plug-ins, then SuperTap is for you. The tap tempo input recognizes rhythmic patterns so you can get as creative with your delays as you want (of course you can still sync to the tempo of your host program for traditional delay effects).
Waves takes the SuperTap to the next level with the amount of control you have over each delay. Control the pan position for delays that fill your stereo mix. Adjust the filter and level settings for each delay for some wild effects. And with this level of control, it's a breeze for you to set up chorus- and reverb-type effects - all with awesome Waves sound quality. Find out what makes the Waves SuperTap so much more than a delay effect today!
Waves SuperTap Features at a Glance:
- Tap Tempo Input gives your delays some rhythm!
- Up to 24bit/192kHz - amazing sound quality
- Mono, Stereo and Mono-to-stereo components
- Modulation section gives you extreme effects capabilities
- A ton of useful presets to get you started