T-t-totally Awesome Plug-in!
That stutter effect you hear on the radio is awesome. But it's a total pain to pull off. You have to be practically a studio genius, or have tons and tons of hours to invest into getting the perfect effect. But not anymore!! iZotope's Stutter Edit plug-ins lets you pull off those awesome effects in real time. In fact, you can use your favorite MIDI Controller, and, using simple "gestures," take creative control of your stuttered sound. You're going to love it. It's aimed for both live performers and studio fiends. So, what are you waiting for? Get Stutter Edit and start getting creative!
- Playable "stutter" effect for studio and stage
- Huge amount of control over slicing/stuttering in real time
- Effects linked to simple "gestures" on a MIDI controller
- Stutter Edit samples live audio continuously and lets you manipulate it in unique ways
- Create completely unique stutter effects - turn pitch into rhythm, and rhythm into pitch
- Experiment with a huge range of effect sounds by playing keys or pads on a MIDI controller
- Create complex retriggering, pan and gating edits using instrument tracks and entire songs
- Improvise live remixes with stutter fills, filter sweeps and build-ups that sound like they were produced in the studio
- The perfect companion for Ableton Live for laptop performances and DJ sets
- Use Stutter Edit in the studio on vocals, drums and other instruments to recreate painstaking stutter-editing techniques pioneered by producers like BT
- Combines 12 tempo-synced rhythmic effects that can be played like an instrument
- Grid feature automatically corrects your timing when performing effects live
- Set up your own gestures and custom performance banks with a powerful preset manager
- Works as an RTAS, AU, and VST effect