You'll Dig the Vibe of This '60s-style Strat!Here's an old-school axe that'll take you back to the glory days of the Stratocaster. The Squier Vintage Modified Surf Stratocaster solidbody electric guitar captures the essence of one of the music industry's most recognizable workhorse guitars in all of its glory. Its trio of Duncan Designed single-coil pickups give you all of the bite, sparkle, and growl you'd expect out of a classic Strat, bringing out the best tones of its lightweight basswood body and maple neck. At the same time, classic-style hardware, such as a Vintage Style chrome tuners and a Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo give you solid feel and performance, making the Squier Vintage Modified Surf Stratocaster solidbody electric guitar a real pleasure to play.
Squier Vintage Modified Surf Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- This surf-rock-style electric guitar gives you classic Stratocaster vibe
- Duncan Designed Strat pickups provide sparkling highs and focused lows
- Basswood body with a carved maple neck combine bright tones and wonderful resonance
- Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo lets you pull off classic surf rock string bends
- 1960s-era color and tinted neck finish and a cool vintage vibe
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.