Get Your Own Hot-rodded Vintage-style Strat!If you've ever pined after that cool customized vintage Strat hanging on the guitar shop wall, then pine no more. Fender has your dream axe right here! The Vintage Hot Rod '57 Stratocaster gives you the stunning looks and feel of a classic Strat, complete with the hot-rod treatment. What's that, you ask? That would be a blazing combo of two SCN pickups plus a DiMarzio Tone Zone pickup in the bridge position. You get a classic "soft V" neck with a satin finish; a contoured alder body (complete with a thin nitrocellulose finish); and vintage-style hardware. Don't break the bank and knock yourself out seeking that elusive old Strat; get all that goodness, in a brand-new axe that's ready for your playing style!
You know the look. You know the tone. You crave that vibe you can only get from a genuine Fender Stratocaster. From its iconic double-cutaway body shape to the unmistakable snap and awesome tone you get from its 3-pickup configuration, the Strat isn't just legendary; no, it's way more: it's what folks the world over think of when they hear the words "electric guitar." Here's the perfect Strat for you! Yes, you'll love this axe's super-comfortable maple neck, awesome pickup configuration, trem bridge, and top-grade hardware. You deserve a guitar that lets you play your best - and looks great doing it. This Strat is it!
The list of Strat players is a who's who of rock, country, and jazz legends. From Holly to Hendrix, from Eric Johnson to Eric Clapton, so many awe-inspiring players have made - and continue to make - the Strat their go-to instrument of choice. Here's your chance to join the best!
Fender Vintage Hot Rod '57 Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Series: American Vintage Hot Rod Series
- Body: Comfort contoured Alder body
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Neck: One-piece maple, slimmed and softened V shape, satin back (nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9-1/2" radius
- Number of Frets: 21 medium jumbo
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Width at nut: 1.65"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-ply White, (8-hole)
- Pickups: Parallel SCN (neck), SCN (mid) DiMarzio Tone Zone (bridge)
- Controls: Master volume, tone 1 (neck pickup), tone 2 (bridge pickup)
- Pickup switching: 5-position Blade