The Strat Is a Rock Classic!The Fender Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo solidbody electric guitar combines classic Strat feel and character with modern features that hold up to modern playing styles. Loaded with a hot humbucking pickup in the bridge plus single coils in the neck and middle positions, the Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo offers awesome tone, and plenty of it. You also get a Floyd Rose licensed locking tremolo that stands up to more aggressive playing and offers killer tuning stability. When you want the feel and vibe of a genuine Strat with a decidedly modern features, go with the Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo.
Fender Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Plenty of classic Strat vibe
- Push your amp with this Strat
- Made for today's player
Push your amp with this Strat
This guitar offers the best of both worlds when it comes to its sound; you get the kind of thick, high-output humbucking tones that drive modern amps, thanks to the bridge humbucker. Single-coils in the middle and neck positions provide a stellar combination of juicy Fender vibe and articulation. Mix and match this pickup array with the Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo's 5-way switch, and you're in tone heaven!
Made for today's player
Fender made the Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo with modern players in mind. You'll love the Floyd Rose licensed locking tremolo, which sports amazing tuning stability. Other less visible (yet totally important) modern tweaks include shielded body cavities for lower-noise operation and medium jumbo frets for comfy, accurate fretting — even at blazing speeds. The C-shaped neck offers up a decidedly modern feel to facilitate those fast fretboard runs.
Plenty of classic Strat vibe
The Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo sounds amazing, and it's versatile enough for a range of styles. Plus, it's got the looks to match! Want classic vibe? You get a tinted neck and a '70s style headstock logo. Fender added a classy parchment pickguard and parchment control knobs, too.
Fender Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Series: Standard series
- Color: Candy Apple Red (polyester finish)
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, modern C shape (tinted satin urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" radius
- No. of frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: One Standard humbucking pickup (bridge), two Standard single-coil Strat pickups (neck and middle)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (neck pickup), Tone 2. (middle pickup)
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade with special switching
- Bridge: Floyd Rose double locking 2-point tremolo
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard cast/Sealed yuning machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply white
- SCALE: 25.5"
- Width at nut: 1.650"
- One-of-a-kind features: Parchment pickguard and control knobs
- Strings: Fender Super Bullets 3250L, nickel-plated steel, .009 to .042