This Heavy-duty Strat Brings the Rock!Want some amp-pushing humbucker beef and divebombing whammy action to go with that tasty Strat tone and feel? Here you go! Fender's awesome Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo really does give you the best of both worlds; you can dig on this guitar's classic Strat tones, or you can hit your amp hard with the bridge-position humbucker. And, If you enjoy tearing off huge, screaming leads, then you'll love what the smooth and stable locking trem does for you! This guitar's all Strat, from its alder body to its 3-pickup/5-way switch configuration, so you get the Fender quality and vibe you want plus smoldering, full-on rock capability - from one great guitar!
You know the look. You know the tone. You crave that vibe you can only get from a genuine Fender Stratocaster. From its iconic double-cutaway body shape to the unmistakable snap and awesome tone you get from its 3-pickup configuration, the Strat isn't just legendary; no, it's way more: it's what folks the world over think of when they hear the words "electric guitar." Here's the perfect Strat for you! Yes, you'll love this axe's super-comfortable maple neck, the awesome pickup configuration, trem bridge, and top-grade hardware. You deserve a guitar that lets you play your best - and looks great doing it. This Strat is it!
The list of Strat players is a who's who of rock, country, and jazz legends. From Holly to Hendrix, from Eric Johnson to Eric Clapton to Billy Corgan, so many awe-inspiring players have made - and continue to make - the Strat their go-to instrument of choice. Here's your chance to join the best!
Fender Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Series: Standard series
- Color: Brown Sunburst (polyester finish)
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, modern C shape (tinted satin urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9-1/2" radius
- No. of frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: One Standard humbucking pickup (bridge), two Standard single-coil Strat pickups (neck and middle)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (neck pickup), Tone 2. (middle pickup)
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade with special switching
- Bridge: Floyd Rose double locking 2-point tremolo
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard cast/Sealed yuning machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply white
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Width at nut: 1.650"
- Unique features: Parchment pickguard and control knobs
- Strings: Fender Super Bullets 3250L, nickel-plated steel, .009 to .042