Grab Some "Road Worn" Glory!Sure, they'll all think your Strat has been everywhere and back with you. But, this Fender Road Worn Player Stratocaster HSS is a brand-new axe! Yep, this alder-bodied beauty gets Fender's "Road Worn" treatment, which makes it look like it has been played for years. It feels nice and broken-in too. This Fender Road Worn Player Stratocaster HSS is better than ever, with a spicy humbucking pickup in the bridge position plus a pair of Texas Special single-coil pickups; we're talking big-time tones! You also get a flatter fingerboard, a comfy C-shaped neck, and that super-versatile 5-way switching that Strat aficionados love so much. Don't wait for that magic Strat to show up on some used dealer's wall; grab this Fender Road Worn Player Stratocaster HSS and feel the vibe right now!
Fender Road Worn Player Stratocaster HSS Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Inca Silver
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape
- Neck Finish: Distressed Urethane
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus Humbucker; 2 Texas Special Single-Coils (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade (Aged Switch Tip)
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Tone (Aged Knobs)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Fender Road Worn Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Strap Buttons: Chrome Strap Buttons
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.