Over-the-top Strat Tones, Unbelievably Low Price!Big. Strat. Tone. Put these three words together and you have Fender's awesome Standard Fat Strat HSS! This modern twist on the classic Strat has a hot humbucking pickup in the bridge position, so you can totally tear it up when you want to. When you want those legendary Strat sounds, you can call up the middle and neck single-coils. The best part? A very cool switching system lets you tap the humbucker, for a very cool array of tones. You'll love how this guitar's maple neck feels, and you'll definitely be impressed with its vintage-style hardware. Oh, and the price is ridiculously low for such an outstanding genuine Stratocaster!
You know the look. You know the tone. You crave that vibe you can only get from a genuine Fender Stratocaster. From its iconic double-cutaway body shape to the unmistakable snap and awesome tone you get from its 3-pickup configuration, the Strat isn't just legendary; no, it's way more: it's what folks the world over think of when they hear the words "electric guitar." Here's the perfect Strat for you! Yes, you'll love this axe's super-comfortable maple neck, the awesome pickup configuration, trem bridge, and top-grade hardware. You deserve a guitar that lets you play your best - and looks great doing it. This Strat is it!
The list of Strat players is a who's who of rock, country, and jazz legends. From Holly to Hendrix, from Eric Johnson to Eric Clapton to Billy Corgan, so many awe-inspiring players have made - and continue to make - the Strat their go-to instrument of choice. Here's your chance to join the best!
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS Features at a Glance:
- Color: Midnight Wine
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape, (Satin Polyurethane Finish)
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping standard cast/sealed tuning machines.
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9-1/2" Radius
- No of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 1 Humbucker (Bridge), 2 Standard Single-coil Strat Pickups (Neck and Middle).
- Controls: Master volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup and Middle/Bridge combination)
- Bridge: Vintage style synchronized tremolo
- Pickup switching: 5-Position Blade
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Super Bullet 3250L, nickel-plated steel (.009 to .042)
- Pickguard: 3-ply White
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16"