A Top-of-the-line Strat Built to Eric Johnson's Specs!Ultimate Strat tone! Get your hands on Fender's Eric Johnson Stratocaster RW and your jaw will drop in short order. This awesome axe is bursting with the kind of uncompromising quality its namesake demands from his music and his instruments. You get a primo 2-piece alder body, a quartersawn maple neck (with a "light V" profile and topped with a rosewood fingerboard), and even pickups that are custom wound to EJ's specifications. The vintage-style trem bridge uses four springs, and the staggered tuning machine heads eliminate the need for a string tree. But, the bottom line is, how does it play and sound? In two words: simply incredible. Pick up this guitar and it's over; you will not want to put it down!
You know the look. You know the tone. You crave that vibe you can only get from a genuine Fender Stratocaster. From its iconic double-cutaway body shape to the unmistakable snap and awesome tone you get from its 3-pickup configuration, the Strat isn't just legendary; no, it's way more: it's what folks the world over think of when they hear the words "electric guitar." Here's the perfect Strat for you! Yes, you'll love this axe's super-comfortable maple neck (topped with rosewood), the awesome pickup configuration, trem bridge, and top-grade hardware. You deserve a guitar that lets you play your best - and looks great doing it. This Strat is it!
The list of Strat players is a who's who of rock, country, and jazz legends. From Holly to Hendrix, from Eric Johnson to Eric Clapton to Billy Corgan, so many awe-inspiring players have made - and continue to make - the Strat their go-to instrument of choice. Here's your chance to join the best!
Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Signature Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Tropical Turquoise
- Body Type: Double Cutaway
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck Wood: 1-piece quarter sawn maple, 12" radius
- Neck Shape: Light V
- Fingerboard: Bound rosewood, 12" radius
- Body Wood: Light 2-piece alder body, 57 style
- Machine Heads: Staggered vintage style
- No. of Frets: 21 highly polished Medium Jumbo
- Pickguard: 1-ply Parchment (8 Hole)
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickups: 3 Special Design Custom Shop Eric Johnson Pickups w/countersink screws
- Controls: Master Volume, Neck Tone, Bridge Tone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Vintage Tremolo with 4 springs
- Pickup Switching: 5-way switch
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Blonde hardshell case included with brown ends (gold)
- Accessories: Strap, cable, bridge cover