The Strat Is a Rock Classic!The Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster is based on a simply iconic guitar. It's the one you saw onstage with the metal hero for three decades of all-out head banging with Iron Maiden. Dave Murray loved his '57 Stratocaster — which was previously owned, in fact, by Paul Kossoff, the late, killer Free guitarist. This Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster is loaded with that same supercharged HSH configuration, so you can pull out stacks of simmering tones. To top everything off, you've got a flatter, soft-shaped V neck, so you can comfortably get shredding on your Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster.
Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Loaded with a HSH pickup configuration for a smoldering array of tones
- Onstage and in the studio for three decades of Iron Maiden madness
Onstage and in the studio for three decades of Iron Maiden madness
Iron Maiden's Dave Murray played a bunch of Strats, but his black 1957 Stratocaster was closest to his heart. Here, Fender's crafted a signature model to come close to that completely same classic Strat — the one you heard crafting Murray's signature, now-epic mythical tones.
Loaded with a HSH pickup configuration for a smoldering array of tones
Built-in the Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster, you'll find Murray's favorite HSH pickup configuration. In bridge and neck position, you'll find DiMarzios pumping out beefy tone. And, in middle position, there's a Vintage-style Fender single-coil, giving you tone-laden alternative to the beefier DiMarzios.
Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: Black
- Body: Comfort Contoured Alder Body
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modified Soft "V" Shape,
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: Neck — DiMarzio PAF DP-103; Middle — Classic Style Strat Single-Coil; Bridge — DiMarzio Super Distortion DP100
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Pickup Switching: 3 Position Blade: Position 1 — Full Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2 — Middle Pickup; Position 3 — Full Neck Humbucking Pickup
- Bridge: American Classic Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Classic Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White, (8 Hole)
- SCALE: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.650"
Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar One-of-a-kind Features:
- Chrome Pickup Bezels (Mounted by Pickup Mounting Screws Only, Corner Screw Holes Empty Per Dave Murray's Specifications)
- Modified Soft "V" Shape Maple Neck
- Dave Murray Signature on Back of Headstock
- Aged White Plastic Parts with Black Switch Tip
- Black Dot Position Inlays
- Classic Styling
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Vintage Tweed Case included
<.i>Included Accessories: Classic Style Strap, Cable
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.