Classic Strat Tones and Vibe are Within Your Reach!Classic Strat goodness is within your reach! Take a look at the vintage-style Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s guitar from Squier, and you'll instantly fall in love. Play this awesomely classic axe and you'll be blown away by the tone you get from its three custom single-coil pickups. Feel the silky-smooth, ultra-comfortable C-shaped maple neck. That's hours of non-fatiguing playing right there. Need another reason to get your hands on this axe? Check out the price tag! That's not a typo! If you're a fan of classic Strat tones, then you'll be right at home with this guitar.
You want a well-made solidbody guitar for very little dough? It's right here. This Squier Strat has an alder body, a smooth, easy-playing maple neck, and a rosewood fingerboard. Like its Strat brothers, this one has the goodies you need to get those legendary tones, namely three awesome single-coil pickups, volume and tone controls, a 5-way selector switch, and a cool tremolo bridge. What does that mean for you? A whole bunch of different tonal options and the kind of expressive playing potential you're gonna love for years to come.
Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s Features at a Glance:
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9-1/2" Radius
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 3 Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat Pickups with Staggered, Alnico 3 Magnet Pole Pieces
- Aged White Covers, Knobs, and Switch Tip
- Controls: Master Volume, Two Tones
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply White
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Width at Nut: 1.650"
- Vintage Tinted Neck
- Black Dot Position Inlays
- Vintage Styling
- Synthetic Bone Nut