A Real Rock 'n' Roll Monster!So, you want a Strat that feels like a classic, sounds like a monster, and has style for miles? And you want a great deal on it? Well, bub, it's your lucky day. We have just what you're looking for: Fender's totally awesome Blacktop Strat! You get it all, from the legendary alder body and comfy maple neck (and maple fingerboard) to the hot humbucking pickups combination that promise to drive your amp hard. This ain't your grandpa's Strat! You get cool-looking control knobs, and a vintage-style tremolo. Best of all, you get big-time Strat tones at a jaw-droppingly low price! You're not dreaming; this baby's for real!
Fender Blacktop Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Colors: Black
- Series: Blacktop Series
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots on Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickups: Hot Vintage Alnico Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Hot Vintage Alnico Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Style Strap Buttons
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.