A Super-sweet Deal on an American Strat!Buy American! Okay, seriously, there are a lot of great foreign-made guitars out there (heck, we carry most of 'em) but there's still something to be said about the quality of a genuine, American-made Strat. And that's exactly what you get with this gorgeous American Special Stratocaster by Fender. Now, take a look at that price tag — can you believe it!? No, that's not a mistake, and we assure you, there's nothing at all wrong with this guitar; it's just a regular American Special Strat for a price any honest working stiff can afford.
This American Special Stratocaster's got that classic comfort-contoured alder body that's nice and light and will never drag you down. A traditional maple neck and fretboard keeps adds extra spank to your tone, and those jumbo frets let you bend with style. And this hot little number's also got a trio of Fender's Texas Special super-sexy single coil pickups and a "Greasebucket" tone circuit for tons bite and extra attitude. Top it off this American Special Strat with a vintage-style trem, and you've got yourself a serious axe at a ridiculous price.
Fender American Special Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Body: Alder
- Finish: 2-tone Sunburst, Gloss Urethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 22, Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25½"
- Nut Width: 169100⁄"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White/Black/White
- Pickups: 3 Texas Special Strat Pickups Pickups
- 5-Position Blade
- Master Volume
- Tone 1: (Neck Pickup), Greasebucket Tone Circuit (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass)
- Tone 2: (Bridge Pickup), Greasebucket Tone Circuit (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass)
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag included