Your New Standard for a Great-playing Strat!It doesn't get any better than this! If you're after genuine Strat tones, authentic Strat feel, and the looks you only get from a... well, you know, then you need this axe! Fender's American Standard Stratocaster has all the stuff you love about the instrument, from its well-balanced body design to its comfy maple neck. And there's a value-packed trio of single-coil pickups - Custom Shop Fat 50s, normally only found on Fender's top-o-the-line Custom Shop guitars! You get an innovative bridge design, solid tuning stability, and even a road-tough molded SKB hardshell case. This is the new standard for Strats, and you'll love playing it again and again!
You know the look. You know the tone. You crave that vibe you can only get from a genuine Fender Stratocaster. From its iconic double-cutaway body shape to the unmistakable snap and awesome tone you get from its 3-pickup configuration, the Strat isn't just legendary; no, it's way more. It's what folks the world over think of when they hear the words "electric guitar." The list of Strat players is a who's who of rock, country, and jazz legends. From Holly to Hendrix, from Eric Johnson to Eric Clapton, so many awe-inspiring players have made - and continue to make - the Strat their go-to instrument of choice. Here's your chance to join the best - get the Fender American Standard Stratocaster from GearNuts.com today!
Fender American Standard Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- The classic Fender Stratocaster, value-packed with premium pickups
- Color: Olympic White
- Three Custom Shop Fat 50s single-coil pickups provide amazing vintage tones
- Hand-rolled fingerboard edges for a supremely smooth-feeling neck
- Thinner undercoat finish for improved resonance
- Innovative, copper-infused bridge block: higher in mass for big tone
- Case: Molded Fender/SKB case included with TSA locks, glass reinforced nylon trigger latches, and form-fitted plush interior
- Accessories: Cable, strap, polishing cloth, trem arm, wrenches