All the Strat Tones You Love, with None of the Hum!So, what makes Fender's American Deluxe Strat such a completely awesome guitar? Start with the N3 noiseless pickups. That's right; this amazing trio of pickups gives you all the clarity and classic tone you want from a Stratocaster, without the 60-cycle hum. And, dig the very cool S-1 switching system - you get more tonal options than ever! You'll get in tune and stay there, with this Strat's locking tuners and American Deluxe trem bridge. Oh, and the beveled neck heel makes high runs on the maple fingerboard extremely easy. This solidbody plays great, sounds fantastic, and looks like a million bucks. Get yours now!
You know the look. You know the tone. You crave that vibe you can only get from a genuine Fender Stratocaster. From its iconic double-cutaway body shape to the unmistakable snap and awesome tone you get from its 3-pickup configuration, the Strat isn't just legendary; no, it's way more: it's what folks the world over think of when they hear the words "electric guitar." Here's the perfect Strat for you! Yes, you'll love this awesome axe's super-comfortable maple neck, trio of magical-sounding single-coil pickups, trem bridge, and top-grade hardware. You deserve a guitar that lets you play your best - and looks great doing it. This Strat is it!
The list of Strat players is a who's who of rock, country, and jazz legends. From Holly to Hendrix, from Eric Johnson to Eric Clapton, so many awe-inspiring players have made - and continue to make - the Strat their go-to instrument of choice. Here's your chance to join the best!
Fender American Deluxe Strat Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Tungsten
- Body: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck: Maple, modern "C" shape, satin urethane finish
- Fingerboard: Maple, compound radius 9-1/2"-14"
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1.685"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender Deluxe staggered cast/sealed locking tuning machines
- Bridge: Fender Deluxe 2-point synchronized tremolo with pop-in arm
- Pickguard: 3-ply black
- Pickups: 3 Noiseless N3 Strat pickups
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade and 2-position push/push S-1 "Passing Lane" switch
- Controls: Master volume (with S-1 switch), Tone 1 (neck pickup), and Tone 2 no-load tone control (middle and bridge pickups)
- Strings: Fender 250L nickel-plated steel, ball end (.009-.042)
- Molded SKB case included
- Included accessories: cable, strap locks