This Strat Gives you Monster Tone and Awesome Tuning Stability!Play loud and proud! This turbocharged Strat has the sonic beef you need to push your amp as hard as you like, while its super-fast neck lets you push your playing ability to the limit. You'll really love the Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS's pickup configuration; the humbucking bridge pickup provides big, thick sounds, while the neck- and middle-position single-coils provide more classic-style tones. Add the S-1 switching system and you have a super Strat that's perfect for modern players. Locking tuners, a roller nut, and a synchronized trem bridge keep this axe in tune throughout the gig. This Strat's ready for firebreathing action!
You know the look. You know the tone. You crave that vibe you can only get from a genuine Fender Stratocaster. From its iconic double-cutaway body shape to the unmistakable snap and awesome tone you get from its 3-pickup configuration, the Strat isn't just legendary; no, it's way more: it's what folks the world over think of when they hear the words "electric guitar." Here's the perfect Strat for you! Yes, you'll love this awesome axe's super-comfortable maple neck, trio of magical-sounding pickups, trem bridge, and top-grade hardware. You deserve a guitar that lets you play your best - and looks great doing it. This Strat is it!
The list of Strat players is a who's who of rock, country, and jazz legends. From Holly to Hendrix, from Eric Johnson to Eric Clapton, so many awe-inspiring players have made - and continue to make - the Strat their go-to instrument of choice. Here's your chance to join the best!
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Tungsten
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck: Modern "C" shape, maple with satin urethane finish and beveled heel
- Fingerboard: Maple with compound radius (9.5"-14")
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo frets
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1.685"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender Deluxe staggered cast/sealed locking tuning machines
- Bridge: Fender Deluxe 2-point synchronized tremolo with pop-in arm
- Bridge pickup: 1 Fender Atomic humbucking pickup
- Neck/middle pickups: 2 N3 Noiseless pickups
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade and 2-position push/push S-1 "Passing Lane" switch
- Controls: Master volume (with S-1), Tone 1 (neck), and Tone 2 (mid/bridge) no-load tone control
- Molded SKB case included
- Includes cable and strap locks
- Strings: Fender 250L nickel-plated steel, ball end (.009-.042)