Built to Last, and Easy to Clean!Get a pop filter that's ready to work as hard as you do, with the Stedman Corporation Proscreen XL pop filter. Instead of pantyhose and plastic, the Proscreen XL is made from an exclusive patented material that stops plosives in their tracks while leaving your sound uncolored. The secret? The downward-angled holes in the filter direct excessive sound pressure downwards, away from your microphone. And the 13" gooseneck makes positioning easy, so you can use it in virtually any application. And because it's in front of singers' mouths all day, you'll love how easy the Proscreen XL is to clean - just wipe with some mild detergent and water, and you're ready to record again. So get rid of your inferior pop filter, and step up to the Stedman Corporation Proscreen XL pop filter - your microphone deserves it!
Stedman Corporation Proscreen XL Pop Filter Features at a Glance:
- Professional pop filter made from an exclusive patented material
- 6" diameter with a 13" gooseneck for flexible positioning
- Easily washed with a mild detergent and water
- Nylon-tipped clamp won't scratch your microphone stands
- Specially-designed filter has angled openings that force excessive plosive energy downwards, away from your microphone - vocalist must be facing the labeled side of the filter to be effective
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Clamp range: 9mm-23.5mm