Hot-looking PRS with a Bigsby!There's just something about the Paul Reed Smith S2 Starla. Arguably, it's the gorgeous Bigsby B50 tailpiece down there giving this PRS its own unique personality. You've never played - or heard - a PRS like this one! The S2 Starla features a singing mahogany body with a 22-fret mahogany neck that plays like a million bucks. Really, if you've never gotten your hands on a PRS neck, you've been doing yourself a disservice. You'll have a hard time going back, though, so be warned. Anyhow.
With a comfortable Pattern Regular neck carve and a warmth-adding rosewood fingerboard, the S2 Starla is a fine example of PRS's know-how in choosing and combining tonewoods for masterful tone. And the two PRS S2 Starla humbucking pickups are also your partners in tone, launching you into thick, fat, and rich adventures. You can have it clean and crisp when you want it, but when you start leaning into it, you can really drive this S2 Starla. And don't forget, you've got a push/pull coil-tap on here, making the S2 Starla just as versatile as your fretboard magic.
PRS S2 Starla Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Solid-mahogany body with asymmetric bevel
- Pattern Regular-profile mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
- US-made PRS guitar
- Genuine Bigsby B50 tailpiece and Grover Tune-O-Matic bridge lets you pull off long and gentle bends effortlessly
- Proprietary S2 Starla humbucking pickups deliver a clean and crisp tone that breaks up gently when pushed
- Push/pull Tone control with coil tap for single-coil tones
- Ultra-stable tuning with PRS S2 locking tuners
- PRS S2 Stoptail bridge
- Includes heavy-duty gig bag