Hot-looking PRS!There's just something about the Paul Reed Smith Starla. Arguably, it's the gorgeous Bigsby B-5 tailpiece down there giving this PRS its own unique personality. You've never played - or heard - a PRS like this one! The Starla features a singing mahogany body with a 22-fret mahogany neck that plays like a million bucks. Really, if you've never gotten your hands on a PRS neck, you've been doing yourself a disservice. You'll have a hard time going back, though, so be warned. Anyhow.
With a comfortable wide-fat neck carve and a warmth-adding rosewood fingerboard, the Starla is a fine example of PRS's know-how in choosing and combining tonewoods for masterful tone. And the two humbucking pickups are also your partners in tone, launching you into thick, fat, and rich adventures. You can have it clean and crisp when you want it, but when you start leaning into it, you can really drive this Starla. And don't forget, you've got a push/pull coil-tap on here, making the Starla just as versatile as your fretboard magic.
PRS Starla Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- A classically mid-20th-century-style solidbody electric guitar that gives you smooth action and a wide range of tone
- 24-1/2" rosewood fingerboard is perfect for performing expressive bends
- Genuine Bigsby B5 tailpiece and Grover Tune-O-Matic bridge lets you pull off long and gentle tremolo bends effortlessly
- Proprietary Starla humbucking pickups deliver a clean and crisp tone that breaks up gently when pushed
- Traditional Wide Fat neck carve feels comfortably solid in your hand
- Hardshell case included