Boing! Authentic Spring Reverb in a Plug-in!Just so you know... You need an iLok to use this.
Softube's Spring Reverb is a great sounding emulation of a classic spring reverb found in guitar amps and it lends an air of "boing!" to your guitar recordings. Adjust the number of springs from one to three, dial in the tension (read "springiness", and get going! You know the sound of you get when you kick your amp? Instead of knocking your computer screen around, use the fully automatable Shake control to rattle your virtual springs, conjuring the sound of shaking springs at your whim. Want vintage sound in your DAW? Get Softube's Spring Reverb!
Softube Spring Reverb Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Shake control that shakes the springs around
- Tension control to shape the spring character and reverb length
- Number of spring pairs continuously adjustable from 1 to 3
- Tube driver simulation with Bass and Treble in the reverb section
- Can be used both as a send and an insert effect
- Very CPU friendly
- Available for VST/AU/RTAS