Tubes plus Modeling Equals Tonal Bliss!When you plug into the Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100, you're ready to jam with practically any tone from guitar history, all with that unmistakable push-pull vibe that only a tube amp features. How's it work? Line 6 designed the Spider Valve MkII HD100 modeling amp head alongside renowned tube amp designer Reinhold Bogner, so you get the best of both worlds: Line 6's modeling know-how and Bogner's visionary boutique amp expertise. Explore 16 sophisticated British, American, and European amp models plus 20 essential effects — the Spider Valve MkII HD100 is your versatile tone machine.
Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100 100-watt Tube Modeling Guitar Amp Head at a Glance:
- Best of both worlds: Line 6 modeling, Bogner's boutique amp expertise
- Other cool extras: built-in tuner, footpedal support
- Build your dream tone: 16 first-class amp models and 20 vibrant effects
- Sports that unmistakable tube tone and vibe
Best of both worlds: Line 6 modeling, Bogner's boutique amp expertise
With the Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100, you get a best-of-both-worlds playing experience. Line 6 — the wizards behind the popular POD amp and effects modeling series — got together with renowned boutique tube amp designer Reinhold Bogner to make this new series. Inside, you'll find all of the makings of a incredible tube amp — but one that's packed with models of the most famous amps and effects in history.
Build your dream tone: 16 first-class amp models and 20 vibrant effects
The Spider Valve MkII HD100 is as versatile as it is amazing sounding. Line 6 included models of mythical American, British, and European guitar amps, so you can experiment with nearly any tone imaginable. What's more, the Spider Valve MkII HD100 features 20 essential effects, giving you a broad spectrum of colors, textures, and dimensions for tonal sculpting. To craft your dream sound, you can use up to four effects and once, and easily get tweaky with up to seven parameters of each effect, right from the Spider Valve MkII HD100's brain-dead simple front panel. There's even a built-in 14-second looper for creating layers of melody, harmony, and rhythm. Other cool effects include Smart Harmony and Pitch Glide.
Offers that unmistakable tube tone and vibe
While the Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100 is a fantastic modeling amp head, it's a true tube amp through and through. You've got boutique-style, Bogner-designed preamplifier and power amp sections, for amazingly rich harmonics, unprecedented sonic impact, and that unmatched tube amp playing experience.
Other cool extras: built-in tuner, footpedal support
On top of its tonal prowess, the Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100 offers up over-the-top extras you wouldn't expect from such an value-packed amp head. There's a built-in tuner, so you can quickly dial in alternate tunings or get right back into standard. And to take hands-free control of the Spider Valve MkII HD100's lots of effects and amp models onstage, you can use an optional Line 6 footpedal.
Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100 100-watt Tube Modeling Guitar Amp Head Features:
- 100-watt tube modeling guitar amp head
- Packed with models of 16 mythical American, British and European amplifiers
- More than 20 tweakable built-in effects
- Designed with renowned amp designer Reinhold Bogner
- Features two 12AX7 preamplifier tubes, four 6L6 power tubes
- Built-in front-panel tuner
Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100 100-watt Tube Modeling Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Class AB tube amp with two 12AX7 preamplifier tubes and four 6L6 power tubes
- 1/4" speaker outs (single: 16-ohm; dual: 4-ohm and 8-ohm)
- 1/4" power amp in and preamplifier out jacks
- 16 of the most cutting-edge Line 6 amp models to date
- 20 Smart FX (up to 4 at once)
- Quick Loop: 14-second sound-on-sound looper
- Noise Gate, Boost (up to +8dB pre, post or both), Volume routing
- Cutting-edge routing and full adjustability up to 7 effect parameters
- Oversized two-line LCD
- MIDI input and output/thru for seamless integration into MIDI switching setups
- Line 6 foot controller compatibility
- 128 user presets
- Bass, Mid, Treble and Drive knobs
- Channel volume
- Manual mode for a old school front-panel amp experience
- XLR Output supports two output modes: Performance Mode and Studio Mode
- Oversized LCD is really simple to use and really simple to read
- Built-in front-panel tuner
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Dimensions: 25.75" L x 10.75" H x 9.5" D