How Many Amps do You Need? Here It Is!If you're going to play through this amp, be warned: you'll have to narrow your favorite tones down to, say, a few hundred. That's right; Line 6 packed over 300 signature tones from a who's who of rock giants into the Spider IV 120 combo amp! You won't believe how amazing this 120-watt tone monster sounds — or how easy it is to dial in the amp sounds and effects you want. Cruise among the coolest 16 amps on the planet with the turn of a selector knob. It may seem impossible, but this very gig-worthy, very portable 2 x 10" combo has everything you need, right onboard!
From British chime and crunch to American-tinged tones, the Spider IV 120 will rock your world in more ways than you can imagine! Plug in and turn your guitar into a powerful tonal weapon, capable of everything from spacious cleans to downright massive, piledriving distorted tones. And, of course, everything in-between. This isn't hype; when you've got 16 distinct amps onboard plus 300-plus signature sounds at your fingertips, you're going to have a hard time unplugging from this amp. Plus, Line 6 added 20 stompbox and studio effects models, so you can add your favorite vintage and modern effects to these amazing amp models. That's a whole lot of awesome right there. Want to jam along with your favorite tunes? Just plug your music player into this amp's built-in CD/MP3 jack and go to town! What if you want to get in a late-night practice or recording session? No sweat. Use the headphone/direct recording output and you get the Spider IV 75's killer tones direct. Such an incredible amp!
Line 6 Spider IV 120 120-watt 2 x 10" Modeling Amp Features at a Glance:
- 120 watts
- 2 x 10" Celestion custom speaker
- Three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
- 16 amp models masterfully dialed in by pro players
- Sparkling clean tones to high-gain metal tones and beyond
- 300+ hand-crafted artist-created presets dialed in by 50 world-famous bands and rock stars
- Almost 200 dialed in song-based presets giving you legendary tones from the 50s to today
- Jangly cleans, scorching distortions, effect-laden tones, and everything in between!
- Keep your hands on your guitar and switch channels with your feet using the optional Line 6 FBV2 foot controller
- 20 brilliant and easy-to-use Smart FX (4 at once)
- Effect models inspired by celebrated stompbox and studio effects
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs like the EQ controls of each modeled amplifier
- Drive knob, Channel volume, Master volume
- Built-in tuner
- Headphone output for all-night jamming
- High-quality direct-recording output
- CD/MP3 input