The Travel Guitar That's Made to Rock!
Some travel guitars just don't cut it. Sure, they're fine if you play acoustic or whatever... but when shredding is practically your first name, they're about as far as it gets from being musically pleasing instruments. No offense, little guys. But the Speedster Hot Rod, on the other hand? This is the travel guitar for the rockers out there. (That's you, right?) This one is designed for portability, absolutely - it fits neatly in the included gig bag and it'll totally stow away in the overhead compartment on your next cross-country flight. But this mean little machine is a REAL guitar. It's got a high-output, dual-rail humbucking pickup, a 24-3/4" full-scale neck-through body, volume and tone controls, and even a distortion circuit. Plug into a microsized amp-modeler and you're ripe to rock anywhere, with the Speedster Hot Rod.
Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod Features at a Glance:
- Rock anywhere, with this little axe!
- Built-in headphone amp and 1/8" aux-in jack allow you practice in privacy anywhere
- Onboard distortion for instant tonal attitude
- Neck-through-body design - Eastern American hard maple
- Fingerboard: Ebonized rosewood
- Frets: 22; medium
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard inlays: Pearloid
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Body Width: 7-1/2" (with armrest detached)
- Length: 28"
- Weight: 4 lbs, 12 oz
- Pickup: 1 dual-rail humbucker
- Volume, tone, distortion on/off
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning machines: 14:1 gear ratio (closed gear)
- Heavy-duty gig bag included
|Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod - Red Specs:
||Eastern American Hard Maple
||Eastern American Hard Maple, Neck-through
||Ebonized Rosewood, 12" Radius
|Number of Frets
||Chrome, 14:1 Ratio
|Number of Pickups
||No Neck Pickup
||No Middle Pickup
||1 x Volume, 1 x Tone