The Travel Guitar That's Made to Shred!Some travel guitars just don't cut it. Sure, they're fine if you play acoustic or whatever... but when shredding is practically your first name, they're about as far as it gets from being musically pleasing instruments. No offense, little guys. But the Speedster, on the other hand? This is the travel guitar for the rockers out there. This one is designed for portability, absolutely - it fits neatly in the included gig bag and it'll totally stow away in the overhead compartment on your next cross-country flight. But this mean little machine is a REAL guitar. It's got a high-output, dual-rail humbucking pickup, a 24-3/4" full-scale neck-through body, and volume and tone controls. Pair it up with a microsized amp-modeler and you're ripe to rock anywhere with the Speedster.
Traveler Guitar Speedster Solidbody Travel Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Finish: Camo
- Neck-through-body design - Eastern American hard maple
- Fingerboard: Ebonized rosewood
- Frets: 22; medium
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard inlays: Pearloid
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Body Width: 7-1/2" (with armrest detached)
- Length: 28"
- Weight: 4-1/2 lbs.
- Pickup: 1 dual-rail humbucker
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning machines: 14:1 gear ratio (closed gear)
- Electronics: Volume and tone knobs
- Heavy-duty gig bag included