"Whoa, Man! That's Some Spacey Chorus!"
Line 6 ToneCore Space Chorus pedal at a Glance:
- Tap Tempo control uses one-of-a-kind double-action footswitch for simple tempo selection
- Three distinctly different chorus models based on analog effects
- Depth and Color controls help you dial in the perfect chorus
Three distinctly different chorus models based on analog effects
The Line 6 ToneCore Space Chorus pedal features three chorus models in one box! Each is modeled after classic and modern analog effects. Just flip the Space Chorus Model switch to reconfigure the virtual circuitry and enjoy three distinctly different "flavors:"
- Chorus - This model lets you get tones in the style of both classic and modern analog chorus units with "bucket brigade" electronics. Feed it a mono in, and you'll get chorused sound on the left, and unprocessed "dry" sound on the right. Feed it stereo, and you'll get processed sound to both left and right outputs.
- Tri - Get thick, richly modulated tone from this model based on the mythical multi-voiced chorus unit that's a treasured "secret weapon" in many sweet studios.
- Vibrato - This model sports a warbling pitch variation to your sound, in the style of no-dry-mix vibrato units.
Speed, Depth and Color controls help you dial in the perfect chorus
The Speed control adjusts your chorus sound from a slow sweep to a speedy warble. With the Space Chorus Depth knob you can dial in the amount of effect you want, from subtle to dramatic. The Color knob at once adjusts many behind-the-scenes details of the sounds and works differently for each model:
- With the Chorus model, the Color knob lets you go from classic analog tones (knob pointing left) to more modern chorus sounds (knob pointing right).
- For the Tri model, color offers a choice from warm and mellow sound to shimmering and bright.
- For Vibrato, color works more like a three-way switch for Classic, Blue and Euro-style sounds as shown.
Tap Tempo control for really simple tempo selection
The Space Chorus' Tap Tempo lets you get your swirling chorus groove on! Using the innovative ToneCore double-action footswitch, you can tap a couple times and have the pulsations match your tempo. Whether the effect is active or bypassed, you can tap the footswitch lightly to set your tempo. Your first two taps establish the tempo and any more taps will be averaged in. Any time the Tap Tempo switch is used, the tapped value overrides the current setting. Whenever the knob is turned, it overrides the last value entered with the Tap Tempo switch. Space Chorus' indicator light flashes the tempo in green when the effect is ON and amber when the effect is OFF. The Space Chorus is one box you've got to have for swirling, trippy sounds!
Line 6 ToneCore Space Chorus pedal Features:
- One box with three different chorus effects
- Multi-dimensional Color control interacts with each chorus to provide an entire palette of chorus sounds
- Double-action footswitch activates Tap Tempo whether effect is active or bypassed
- Rugged ToneCore construction
- Operates on single 9-v olt battery or optional Line 6 DC-1 9-volt DC power supply