Cool '70s Grooves!SOUNDS OF THE 70s is a one-of-a-kind new Virtual Sound Module powered by the Native Instruments INTAKT interface, with a massive and uniquely inspiring sound library, which captures the TRUE essence of the 1970s! This Virtual Sound Module is the ultimate Seventies production tool for 21st century groovers. SOUNDS OF THE 70s delivers the undiluted heart of soul, disco, funk, and punk: recreated, sampled, and reborn. The sweet golden age of the dance floor is reborn!
Zero-G SOUNDS OF THE 70s at a Glance:
- Three sampler modes allow loops to be sliced, stretched/compressed or played normally
- Massive library with over 1.4GB of world-class, totally original but totally authentic '70s-style instrument and percussion performances, with access to individual hits (slices) within loops
- Simple synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo plus MIDI file export
- Integrated effects including filters, low-fi, distortion and syncable delay
- Simple and easy-to-get user interface, a version of Native Instruments' INTAKT software sampling engine
Over 1.4GB of original, totally authentic '70s-style performances
Now the musical essence and irresistible dance floor vibes of this amazing era can live on even more strongly in the music of today with a new generation, thanks to SOUNDS OF THE 70s, a stunning production tool with construction kits, grooves, hits and instruments. These aren't the same samples that have been used to death in countless dance and Hip Hop tracks for the past 20 years. SOUNDS OF THE 70s is a collection of brand new grooves and samples played on authentic instruments and mastered to vinyl to keep the 1970s vibe alive. And all the rhythm material has further been lovingly sliced and diced to form an awesomely flexible production powerhouse.
Simple and brain-dead simple INTAKT software sampling engine
SOUNDS OF THE 70s includes a stunning new INTAKT plug-in audio engine/interface from Native Instruments, which is specifically designed for rhythmic loop playback, manipulation, and mayhem. The useful one-screen interface features tremendous sound shaping abilities without disrupting the creative flow, including a first-class multi-mode filter, an envelope follower, two LFOs, effects, and more.
Three sampler modes allow loops to be sliced or stretched/compressed
The SOUNDS OF THE 70s loops have been set up so that they can be automatically synced to tempo, either via the Beat Machine or the Time Machine. The Beat Machine has loops divided into their individual hits or notes (slices) which means they can be played at a bunch of tempos without change in pitch. It also lets you give each hit or note individual settings for pitch, playback direction, pitch envelope, amp envelope, distortion, delay, and more. The Time Machine time-stretches or compresses loops in genuine time. Not only can you sync, stretch, and pitch the SOUNDS OF THE 70s loops, but also filter, effect and modulate them as well!
Simple synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo plus MIDI file export
SOUNDS OF THE 70s grooves and loops can easily be synchronized to your track's tempo using the INTAKT controls. Plus, a MIDI file of each loop can be easily exported so that groove, accent, and feel can be manipulated in any host sequencer. You're only limited by your imagination!
Integrated effects including filters, low-fi, distortion and syncable delay
Your SOUNDS OF THE 70s grooves and samples come with integrated effects for you to shape as you wish. Effects include a group filter with lowpass, highpass, band-reject or band-pass modes, a global filter, a funky low-fi effect and a delay that can be synced to your track's tempo.
So for a fresh, new look backward in time, check out the SOUNDS OF THE 70s. It will have you and your audience doing the hustle in no time!
Zero-G SOUNDS OF THE 70s Features:
- 1.4GB of newly recorded grooves and beats with authentic '70s feel
- Access to individual hits (slices) within loops
- Authentic instruments: Rhodes, B3, '77 Les Paul and more
- Recorded analog and mastered to vinyl for true period sound
- Incredibly tough INTAKT Sample Instrument allows manipulation of beats and grooves
- Integrated effects with user-editable parameters
- MIDI file export allows groove quantizing and note editing in any sequencer
- Supports VST 2.0, DXi, ASIO, Audio Units, CoreAudio, RTAS, Mac (OS X) and PC