Perfect Pitch- and Time-Shifting!Now available separately! Waves' renowned SoundShifter, previously available only in the Transform Bundle, is now available separately. Widely regarded as the most cutting-edge pitch and time shifter on the market, SoundShifter has earned praise for unmatched clarity, timing, accuracy, and lack of artifacts. An abundance of parameters make it quick and really simple to use. And now you can buy SoundShifter as a separate product.
Waves SoundShifter time-scaling/pitch-shifting plug-in at a Glance:
- Manipulate pitch and time while preserving punch, groove, and transients
- Lots of automation capabilities
Manipulate pitch and time while preserving punch, groove, and transients
Waves SoundShifter is for anyone who wants to shift pitch or shift time and the duration of audio tracks. SoundShifter is a processor that enables the manipulation of time and pitch while preserving the punch, groove and transients. SoundShifter is unmatched for clarity, timing accuracy, and a lack of artifacts and distortion.
Lots of automation capabilities
Waves-System Automation allows lots of automation of time/pitch manipulations in genuine time and Graphic modes. Plus, SoundShifter's control and display options include time, tempo, bars, samples, SMPTE, feet and frames, pitch, interval, and frequency. Express the source and destination time and pitch the way you need to see them.
Waves SoundShifter time-scaling/pitch-shifting plug-in Features:
- Excellent, independent time scaling and pitch shifting for no-hassle processing and superior audio quality
- Parametric Tool for really simple off-line time/pitch scaling with a fixed ratio
- Graphic Tool for time/pitch scaling with variable automated ratios
- Genuine Time Tool for immediate no -hassle genuine time pitch shifting
- Four Algorithm Modes: Sync, Smooth, Transient and Punchy for optimizing the processing to your specific audio needs
- Integration into the Pro Tools Time-Trimmer Tool for seamless edit operation straight on your tracks
- Four Link Modes: Unlinked, Time, Pitch, and Strapped lets you easily define the relations between pitch and time manipulations
- For native and TDM systems