Edit and Master with This Great Software!Sound Forge Pro 10 is a vital tool for today's media professionals, giving you complete control over every aspect of audio editing and final mastering. Get ready to work with a new level of speed and accuracy, as Sound Forge Pro 10 is filled with cutting-edge tools to make the most out of your time. You'll enjoy new event-based editing, flawless audio time stretching, integrated disc-at-once CD burning, a Mastering Effects Bundle 2 by iZotope, and more, so you can get your projects release-ready with Sony Sound Forge Pro 10!
Sony Sound Forge Pro 10 Audio Editing and Mastering Suite for PC at a Glance:
- Mastering Effects Bundle 2 powered by iZotope
- Disc-at-once burning for fully Red Book compliant CDs with a fast workflow
- New time stretching feature plus cutting-edge event-based editing
- Everything you need to record, edit, and master your audio projects
Everything you need to record, edit, and master your audio projects
Whether you're in the studio or in the field, Sony Sound Forge Pro 10 efficiently and reliably offers audio editors and producers complete control over all aspects of audio recording, editing, and mastering. This is your complete pro audio production suite, designed with a rapid workflow in mind.
New time stretching feature plus cutting-edge event-based editing
Use the the new time stretch and pitch shift plug-in for exceptional audio quality, with a new level of control over your sound. Go with from various stretching methods that are tailored to your source audio including Pro, Soloist, and Efficient modes. You can even monitor and adjust settings while previewing. What's more, Sony Sound Forge Pro 10 now features more efficient and rocking audio editing, via event-based editing. It's an easier way to edit edges and fades, and it's ideal for accurate audio mastering, assembling sketches of a project, or to lay out tracks for authoring to disc-at-once CDs.
Disc-at-once burning for fully Red Book compliant CDs with a fast workflow
Sound Forge Pro 10 software includes fully integrated disc-at-once (DAO) CD mastering. Generate Red Book compliant disc-at-once premasters of your music perfect for pro replication. Hit the stage full PQ code editing, make live-style CDs, add CD text and metadata, and use high-resolution source audio with accurate conversion to Red Book audio. Integrated disc-at-once CD burning saves you time and offers a more efficient workflow when assembling your CD projects.
Mastering Effects Bundle 2 powered by iZotope
In addition to new iZotope Sample Rate Conversion and Dithering for outstanding sound quality, Sony Sound Forge Pro 10 features the Mastering Effects Bundle 2, also powered by iZotope. This tough bundle includes six pro audio plug-ins: Mastering EQ, Mastering Reverb, Multiband Compressor, Mastering Limiter, Stereo Imager, and Harmonic Exciter. Use them to put the final pro gloss on all of your projects.
Sony Sound Forge Pro 10 Audio Editing and Mastering Suite for PC Features:
- New - Integrated Disc-At-Once (DAO) CD Burning: Sports users with a more efficient workflow when assembling CD projects.
- New - Event-Based Editing: Offers greater flexibility and increases editing speed and accuracy.
- New - Time Stretch & Pitch Shift Plug-In: This new plug-in delivers better sounding results when time stretching audio.
- New - Interactive tutorials: Provides new users and experienced pros an simple way to learn more about this software product.
- New - iZotope 64-bit SRC (sample rate conversion) &MBIT+ dither (bit-depth conversion): Results in pristine audio quality when converting audio.
- New - Musical Instrument File Processing: There is more editing flexibility when working with musical instrument files in Sound Forge Pro 10 software.
- New - Includes Mastering Effects Bundle 2 Powered By iZotope: Mastering EQ, Mastering Reverb, Multiband Compressor, Mastering Limiter, Stereo Imager, and Harmonic Exciter - a US $300 value
- Supports full-resolution 24-bit and 32-bit/64-bit float 192 kHz files
- Can edit mono, stereo, and multichannel audio files (up to 32 channels) to the sample level in genuine time.
- Strong audio recording
- Effects processing with over 40 pro studio effects and processes, including Normalize, EQ, Delay, Chorus, Volume, Dynamics, Noise Gate, Pitch Shift, Flange, and Vibrato, and more.
- Offers Doly Digital AC-3 export
- Features a host of spectrum analysis tools
- Acoustic Mirror software plug-in for applying different environments to audio
- Includes noise-reduction and audio-restoration plug-ins
- Supports AVI, WMV, MPEG-1, and MPEG-2 video formats with synchronized audio and video frame by frame
- Supports VST effects plug-ins