Built for Strumming!Pick up your Fender Sonoran S and hit the beach! This laid-back California Series Fender guitar is made to play, so go on and surf the fretboard until the sun comes up. The second you strum a chord, you'll be surprised by the Sonoran S's intense voice — it's got a solid spruce top for full acoustic character you're gonna love. But with this 6-string acoustic, we've got to talk about style. Just take a look at that Fender Stratocaster headstock and that vintage-vibed pickguard — the Sonoran S is one cool guitar.
Fender Sonoran S 6-string Acoustic Guitar at a Glance:
- Cool vibe with a chilled out look
- Awesome tone and a comfy body style that begs to be played
Amazing tone and a comfy body style that begs to be played
The sweet thing about the Sonoran S is that you get killer acoustic tone, without spending a fortune. This is definitely a cool "first guitar" — and also a amazing upgrade for any seasoned acoustic player. In the name of tone, the Sonoran S has a solid spruce top. It's a completely popular acoustic guitar tonewood, because it sports a round and strong voice. This is the kind of guitar you'll want to bring into the coffee shop and hit the next open microphone. Naturally, apart from hearing this one, you'll totally dig playing this one. It features a cutaway body style, so it's really simple to play up and down the neck. And speaking of neck, it's got a classic "C"-shaped neck, so the Sonoran S will fit perfectly into your palm.
Cool vibe with a chilled out look
Yes, it's about tone, but it's also about vibe. And the Sonoran S definitely has vibe. Lots of it. Check out the headstock on this one — it's the same shape as Fender's iconic Stratocaster, so you've got a unique-looking acoustic guitar that's gonna draw in eyes. Also cool, the rosette around the soundhole sports a checkerboard design, giving the Sonoran S a touch of flair. Last but not least, the pickguard isn't your standard tortoise-shell color... it's a vintage-inspired design for another cool, one-of-a-kind touch. Like we said, this is one cool guitar.
Fender Sonoran S 6-string Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Color — Natural, with a Gloss Finish
- Series — California Series
- Body Style — Single-Cutaway Fender-style Dreadnought
- Top — Solid Spruce
- Bracing — Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides — Laminated Mahogany
- Neck — Maple, Classic "C" Shape
- Fretboard — Rosewood
- No. of Frets — 20
- Bridge — Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads — Classic Fender Style with White Plastic Buttons
- Electronics — None
- Scale Length — 25.3"
- Body Depth — 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Width at Nut — 1 5/8"
- Width at Heel — 2 1/8"
Fender Sonoran S 6-string Acoustic Guitar "Unique" Features:
- Fender Stratocaster Headstock Shape
- Fender Tight Dreadnought Body Shape,
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Old school Fender Bridge
- Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement
- White Dot Inlays,
- Checkerboard Rosette,
- Classic "C" Shaped Neck
- Multiple Body Bindings
- Gold Pickguard