The Famous Sonic Maximizer!
With the release of BBE's Sonic Stomp, there are no doubt hordes of delighted guitarists and bassists across the world! Delivering the same clarity, punch, and definition as the famous 482i Sonic Maximizer, - but without the extra rackmount bulk - the BBE Sonic Stomp is a standard sized effects pedal that will combine seamlessly into any guitar rig. Complete with hard-wire bypass, an included external power supply, and a tough, gripping rubber base, you'll quickly (and affordably!) enhance your sound with the BBE Sonic Stomp.
BBE Sonic Stomp Features:
- Out Impedance: 1K Ohm
- Included external power supply
- 9v Battery Life: 15 hours
- Improves the clarity, definition and punch of your sound
- Hard-wire bypass
- Signal to Noise Ratio: BBE on Max 94dB, BBE on Min 104dB
- Foot pedal version of the renowned BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
- In Impedance: 1MEG Ohms
- Process +12dB @ 50Hz
- Non-slip rubber base
- Easy-access 9b battery compartment
- Noise: BBE on Max -87dBu, BBE on M in: -97dBu
- THD: 0.02% at 1kHz
- BBE: Lo Contour +12db @ 50Hz
- Max Signal Level: +7dBu
|BBE Sonic Stomp Sonic Maximizer Pedal Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V