A Distortion + Boost Pedal from Egnater
The dual-function Egnater Silversmith delivers aggressive distortion tones and a separate boost function in one pedal. Housed in a rugged zinc enclosure, the Silversmith is the perfect pedal if you're looking for slightly dirty to heavy crunch and lead guitar tones. You can dial in your ideal tone with a Tone control and midrange-sculpting Contour control. Flip the Tight switch for a little extra bump in your low end. While sharing the same housing, the separate Boost function/pedal has its own controls and on/off switch. Keep your boost clean and clear or add a touch of grit with the Drive control. And, unlike most boost pedals, the Silversmith boost has a Color knob and Tight switch so you can tweak your tone to perfection. You'll love the Path switch which lets you change which section of the pedal goes first in the signal chain. Egnater's Silversmith Distortion/Boost Pedal is more than an distortion pedal, it's designed to be the dual-function, tone-sculpting tonal center of your rig!
Egnater Silversmith Distortion/Boost Pedal Features:
- Dual-function distortion and boost pedal with powerful tone-sculpting controls
- Aggressive distortion sound goes from slightly dirty to full-on saturation
- Boost section adds clean or dirty boost thanks to the Drive control
- Choose which effect is first with the built-in Path switch
- Rear patch jacks let you separate each effect and place them anywhere in your pedalboard's signal chain
- Low battery monitor alerts you to a low battery and will put the pedal in bypass if the battery is too low
- Rugged zinc enclosure
|Egnater Silversmith Distortion and Boost Pedal Specs:
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 9V