Who Wouldn't Want a Silent Sister?The Rivera Silent Sister isolation cabinet lets you hook up your amp and crank it without deafening yourself. The idea is that your amp sounds best when cranked up, but the excess volume becomes a problem both on stage and in the studio. On stage, excess stage volume leads to feedback and inferior monitoring. In the studio, loud amps bleed into other mics, and have a habit of drawing law enforcement to your doorstep. The Silent Sister has built-in mic clips that are wired to mic outputs on the back of the cab - add your own mics, close up the front of the cabinet, and you can crank your amp as loud as you want with a minimum of sound leakage.
The Silent Sister not only solves excess volume issues, it makes mic setup a breeze. And the Celestion G12T-75 is made for pure tone, so you're getting a great sounding cabinet to boot! Get the Rivera Silent Sister and you'll see why it's favored by today's hottest guitarists.
Rivera Silent Sister Features at a Glance:
- Plywood construction is strong and sounds natural
- Smart engineering from Rivera keeps your tone from sounding "boxy" or "muddy"
- Built-in wheels let you take it wherever you go
- Built-in mic clips make setup simple
- Celestion G12T-75 speaker sounds awesome