Learn Sibelius 7 Faster!No doubt, Sibelius 7 is an amazing notation program, but it can be a bit difficult to wrap your head around. Don't worry, Avid's Sibelius 7 Reference Book makes it easy to dive into the details of this amazing software. The Avid Sibelius 7 Reference Book is simple, easy to use, and (more importantly) easy to understand. Written in plain, straightforward English, the Sibelius 7 Reference Book covers subjects including inputting, notating, text, playback, video, plug-ins, parts, layout, and file management. If you want to really master Sibelius 7, then you need Avid's Sibelius 7 Reference Book!
Avid Sibelus 7 Reference Book Features:
- A clearly written and well-illustrated guide to Sibelus 7
- Covers all critical music notation tasks in Sibelius 7
- Subjects include: inputting, notating, text, playback, video, plug-ins, parts, layout, and file management
- Includes a handy visual index, which allows you to look topics up by what they look like, in case you don't know what they are called
- 780 pages with a perfect-bound spine