All the Metal Tones You Need!Creating the perfect metal tone can be a real balancing act, and it changes with every new guitar and amplifier you put together. That's why Rivera designed their Metal Shaman to give you all of the cool and tweaky tone-shaping tool you need to make the most of whatever gear you can get your hands on. Even if you run a cheap starter guitar into the Metal Shaman and straight to the PA, you're going to be floored by what this bad boy can do. It all starts off with a monstrous soft clipping amp circuit, which captures the very essence of high-gain metal tone. Need to scoop off some mids? Want to boost that bass? No problem. Just grab the Metal Shaman's 3-band EQ and go to town.
Speaking of boosting up your bottom end, check out the Rivera Metal Shaman's brutality control. This sweet little switch lets you instantly buff up your bass, giving you big, saggy, chest-pounding lows plus an extra helping of percussive attack and focus. When it's time to cut loose and lay on the damage, stomp down on the Disintegration footswitch to rocket you tone to the next level. Hitting the Disintegration switch is like nailing a Class A clean boost before your amp... but more so. Not only do you get a ton of extra gain, Disintegration also adds an extra layer of harmonic complexity into your sound that's perfect for soloing! Top it off with a built-in noise gate and true bypass switching, and it's easy to see that the Rivera Metal Shaman is one of the most flexible guitar distortion/overdrive stompboxes you'll find at GearNuts.com.
Rivera Metal Shaman Guitar Distortion/Overdrive Effects Pedal Features at a Glance:
- The ultimate guitar distortion/overdrive pedal for high-gain metal tone
- Rugged, simple, easy-to-use effects pedal that gives you a ton of tone-shaping options
- 3-band equalizer allows you to sculpt you tone however you like
- Brutality control toggle provides you with a switchable bottom-end boost and added sonic depth
- Switchable noise gate lets you crank up the gain, without infecting your tone with nasty hiss or hum
- Disintegrate footswitch provides you with an extra gain and harmonics boost that's perfect for soloing
- True bypass switching preserves your guitar tone when not in use
- Built tough and made to last for years