Essential Overdrive for Your Guitar Effects Rig!From the heart of the delta blues to the screaming wail of the late '80s Sunset Strip, Rivera's Double Shaman guitar effects pedal makes dialing in the perfect overdrive for your music a piece of cake. Two overdrive pedals in one, the Rivera Double Shaman lets you pick your starting point and shape your overdrive tone to perfection. Set to Austin, the Double Shaman gives you that earthy, raspy, classic blues breakup - the kind that add soul to any song. Flip it over to LA, and you get the high-flying, harmonically intense overdrive that put the LA rock scene on the map back in the 1980s.
In addition to a traditional amp-style tone control, each of the Double Shaman's channels also gives you the ability to contour your sound via a dedicated Stack/Combo toggles. Although you can make the argument that the Stack setting has a fuller sound like an amp stack, and the Combo setting is more focused like a combo amp, really, these setting are great for getting the most out of your axe. For instance, you can add satisfying umph to your Tele's bottom end by switching your Double Shaman to Stack mode, or tighten up the sound of your Les Paul's humbuckers by switching over to combo. All in all, you're going to be amazed by the massive range of overdrive tones you can get from a Rivera Double Shaman.
Rivera Double Shaman Electric Guitar Overdrive Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Two amazing overdrive tones in one versatile guitar effects pedal
- Two "destination" channels (Austin and LA) let you dial in anything from southern blues crunch to classic '80s overdrive
- Simple level, tone, and drive controls for both channels let you simply and easily dial in the perfect tone
- Stack/Combo toggles for either channel switches between a fuller and a more focused sound
- True bypass switching preserves your guitar tone when not in use