Quality Power Amp from Samson!
Samson doesn't "just" manufacture some of the coolest wireless systems in the world. They also make killer power amps, like the high quality, completely value-packed Servo Series. These small, durable amps pack a lot of punch and are versatile enough for both live and studio jobs. All three models include circuitry protection against overheating and over current, and the Servo 200, 300 and 600 feature relay-controlled power-on circuitry that prevents speaker "thumps." To keep the Servo Series amps running cool, their design employs twin internal wind tunnels with forced-air cooling via two temperature-sensitive, variable speed fans, which greatly reduce the chance of thermal and overheating problems. The sound is clean, rocking and transparent. This is truly pro sound at a price anyone can afford.Samson Servo 300 Power Amp Features:
- One-of-a-kind bipolar output stage for enhanced audio performance
- Independent left/right input level controls with 41 detents for accurate level matching
- 300 watts into 8 ohms (bridged mono mode)
- 1/4" and binding post outputs
- All-steel chassis with lightweight anodized aluminum heat sink and matte black finish
- Rugged servo-controlled 2-space 19" rackmount stereo/mono power amp.
- Electronically balanced 1/4" ins plus RCA connectors
- Twin internal wind tunnels with forced-air cooling via two temperature-sensitive provide quiet performance in critical applications
- Front-panel Clip, Idle, Protection and Power lights
- 150 watts per channel @ 4 ohms (stereo)
- 20Hz to 50kHz frequency response for max sonic performance
- Relay-controlled "power-on" circuitry prevents speaker "thumps"
|Samson Servo 300 Power Amplifier Specs:
|Number of Channels
|Watts/Side @ 8 ohms
|Watts/Side @ 4 ohms
||300W @ 8 ohms
||2 x 1/4", 2 x RCA
||4 x Binding Posts, 2 x 1/4"
||Continuously Variable Speed, Fan-forced Air