Acoustic or Electric, This Hybrid Amp Sings!
Sick of schlepping two amps with you to your gigs? If you play both acoustic and electric guitar, then the Rivera Sedona Lite is the only amplifier you need! The all-tube Sedona Lite delivers both clear acoustic sound and amazing electric tone. Plug in your acoustic guitar and enjoy the clear highs and lucid lows, as the onboard anti-feedback equalizer takes care of drones or squeals. Go electric, and dial in any tone from blues-style crunch to high-gain craziness. What's more, the Sedona Lite features an amazing long-pan, 6-spring Accutronics reverb. And if you play a Taylor T5 or other Taylor-Expression-System-equipped acoustic, the Sedona Lite is a total must have. Its built-in ES-ready input lets you get the most out of your guitar's balanced output. So what are you waiting for? Order your Rivera Sedona Lite combo acoustic-electric guitar amplifier today!
Rivera Sedona Lite Acoustic/Electric Combo Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- The perfect all-tube combo amplifier for both your electric and acoustic guitars
- Celestion G12T-75 12" speaker has a great tone for both acoustic and electric guitar tones
- Distinctive split-grill looks great
- Built-in anti-feedback equalizer provides drone-free and squeal-free acoustic tone
- Channel 1 accepts unbalanced and balanced instrument signals, as well as microphones - sing and play through the same amp!
- All-tube amplification covers tones from bluesy breakup to high-gain shred
- Onboard long-pan, 6-spring Accutronics reverb lets you add sweet depth to your sound
- Included ES-ready input option lets you get the most from your Taylor-Expression-System-equipped guitar
- Effects loop and balanced direct out feature Cinemag transformers
- Dual speaker and tweeter outputs make expanding your rig easy
|Rivera Sedona Lite 55 Watt 1x12" Acoustic Tube Combo Specs:
|Number of Channels
||1 x 12" Celestion G12T-75, 1 x Dome Tweeter
||3-band (both channels)
||Yes (with level and frequency controls)
||2 x 1/4"
||2 x 1/4" Speaker (4 ohms), 2 x 1/4" Tweeter (4 ohms), 1 x XLR Direct Out