Red-hot Blues Pedal!
Digitech Screamin' Blues Overdrive/Distortion Pedal at a Glance:
- Brain-dead really simple operation
- Dual outs provide amp out plus cabinet emulation
- Long battery life plus AC adapter
Incredibly really simple to use!
The Screamin' Blues is so simple to use, you'll be cranking out overdriven riffs within seconds of hooking it up. Four knobs provide all the control you need! Level controls distortion out level. Low adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies. High adjusts boost and cut of upper harmonics. Gain sets the max distortion amount when you're playing your hardest.
Two outs with cabinet emulation
The Screamin' Blues features dual outs to give you more sound shaping abilities. The Amp out is for connecting straight to your guitar amp. The Mixer output features special Cabinet Emulation circuitry for connecting straight to a mixing board or recording device. Go with either or mix them - it's your call!
Reliable onstage performance
You won't have to worry about the Screamin' Blues letting you down on the gig. Besides its tough construction, The 9 volt alkaline battery features 18 hours of continuous use without a whimper. Or, use the optional PS200R power supply for convenience.
Digitech Screamin' Blues Overdrive/Distortion Pedal Features:
- Level, Low, High, Gain, On/Off Pedal controls
- 1/4" Tip-sleeve In, Amp Out, Mixer Out jacks
- In Impedance 1 MOhms
- Output Impedance 100 Ohms
- 9V Alkaline Battery Power Supply, or 4.8 watts with optional PS200R power supply
- Battery Life Approximately 18 hours (with continuous usage)
- 4 15/16" length x 3 1/8" width x 2 1/8" height
- Weight 1.38 lbs.