Big Channel Count in a Small Interface!
To manage that high channel count, Focusrite includes their acclaimed MixControl software. Creating low-latency monitor mixes and saving them for future use is a snap. And since you can send any of your mixes to any of the Scarlett 18i6's outputs, you can use the MixControl software to route signals around your studio without ever having to unplug anything!
Focusrite went over the top and added the Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS plug-in suite. These plug-ins give you access to the vibe of classic Focusrite studio hardware with the convenience of plug-ins. Also included are Ableton Live Lite 8, a ton of royalty-free loops and samples, and the free Novation Bass-station synthesizer. You get a complete music production suite, with pro-studio-quality plug-ins, at a killer price - that's hot!
Focusrite Scarlett 18i6 Features at a Glance:
- A ton of I/O for the connectivity you need
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA for amazing sound quality
- Flexible routing options makes it easy to send signals around your studio
- MixControl software makes it easy to create low-latency monitor mixes
- Included Xcite+ software bundle gives you awesome free software, loops, and plug-ins