Guitar God Tone in Pedal Form!
Joe Satriani doesn't use the dirty channel on his amp. Instead, he relies solely on his pedals to achieve the same effect. That's why he insisted on making sure that the Satchurator would be able to produce a wide range of distortion tones and play well with his other gear. In addition to the gain, tone, and output volume that EVERY distortion pedal has, there's also a boost switch so you can hit your amp harder and a pad switch so you can put the Satchurator after other high-output pedals. No matter how you set it though, the Satchurator will preserve your guitar's natural tone and maintain a solid pick attack, delivering crunch to full-throttle leads, without smothering your sound. You want musical distortion with killer clarity, then you want the Satchurator!
Vox Satchurator Distortion Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Analog distortion pedal designed under the complete supervision of Joe Satriani
- Controls for Gain, Tone and Volume
- 'More' gain boost switch enables 2 footswitchable distortion sounds in one pedal
- 'Pad' switch pads down input to allow for high gain pedals (such as modern wahs) placed before Satchurator
- High gain, low noise design provides vintage to modern distortion sounds
- Dynamic circuit is highly responsive
- Cream chicken-head knobs for precise positioning and high visibility on dark stages
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Volume, On/Off Switch, 'More' Switch, Pad Switch
- In/Outputs: 1/4" Input, 1/4" Output