Super SONiVOX Sampler!The world is full of interesting sounds. A brain-dead really simple cruise through your own neighborhood will reveal a one-of-a-kind assortments of sonic material. You could sample and then use in a musical sense — if only there was a way to slice up these samples... Well, now there is! SONiVOX's Sampla is a pro-level sample-slicing solution that give newbies and certified get tweaky with heads alike the power to manipulate samples.
So, what do you get inside Sampla? Let's start with a full array of waveform editing, auto and manual slicing of samples, auto and manual keymapping, per-sample synth editing, and more. Basically everything you need to take ripped vinyl, loops, or self-recorded material from its native state to sliced-to-perfection samples. Pair these newly created samples with your fave MPC, pad controller, or MIDI keyboard and you're off and running. Plus, there are creativity accelerators such as a turbo-charged pattern generator — think of it like an arpeggiator that lets you go with your own notes. Need more color still? Sampla's rockin' a graphic EQ, tempo-sync delay, chorus, and a full featured synth editor including LFO's, envelopes, 10 different per-voice filters, and more. How's that for flavor?
Despite the ability to slice up anything you can make on your own, Sampla comes complete with over 250 instrument presets and pad layouts. running the gamut from acoustic and electronic drums to bass, guitars, and more, Sampla will inspire at every turn!
SONiVOX Sampla Virtual Sampler Features at a Glance:
- Midi Learn & Save functionality — Sampla is instantly compatible with any MIDI keyboard or pad control
- Assignable filter section with 10 filter types
- Graphic waveform display with zoom functionality
- 16 user assignable pads
- MPC style editing & slicing for really simple instrument & beat creation
- Pad-Specific Variable Resolution Note Repeat and Pattern Mode
- Imports Wav, Acid, Broadcast Wav, Aiff, & MP3 Format Files
- Records Samples
- Over 250 factory preset instruments and pad layouts
- Tempo Sync Stereo Delay, EQ, and Chorus Effects