More Is More!Deciding on the right interface can be a lot like choosing the right super model to date — sure they're all pretty hot, but you want the one with all the right stuff. Focusrite's Saffire PRO 24 makes it easy by giving you everything you desire — top-notch preamps, flexible digital I/O, and a killer software and content bundle — all in one ultra-sexy package. And unlike the super model of your dreams who will always be beyond your reach, you can take home the affordable Saffire PRO 24 today.
It all comes down to reputation, and Focusrite's totally got it going on! These guys have been building some of the best preamps in the business for decades. And check this out — the Saffire PRO 24 gives you two Focusrite Saffire pres with the signature transparent clarity that turned heads and taken home awards ever since they hit the market. They're absolutely stunning when it comes to capturing vocals, and because Saffire Pres have tons of headroom too, they're great for tracking drums and other highly dynamic instruments in up to 24-bit/96kHz pure digital quality. And that's just the beginning.
The Saffire PRO 24 also gives you killer onboard power, including a built-in DSP mixer that lets you set up complex routing and independent headphone mixes, without touching your computer's processing power one bit. That's super-important if you use the Saffire PRO 24 to track multiple artists at once. And because it gives you ten extra inputs over S/PDIF and ADAT lightpipe, you actually can hook up enough preamps to your Saffire PRO 24 and record entire bands. The Saffire PRO 24's onboard power also gives you the freedom to loop back audio from any application to another, which is totally awesome if you want to pull in samples for movies or snag drum loops to make your own break beats.
Speaking of loops and beats, did you know that the Saffire PRO 24 comes with a copy of Ableton Live Lite? Live gives you a crazy environment that's excellent both for recording music and for making your own. And to get you going in style, Focusrite hooks you up with a whole suite of excellent plug-ins. You get compression, reverb, EQ, and more. All of these awesome processors work inside any VST- or AU-based recording software. And that's not all — the Saffire PRO 24 also gives you Novation's Bass Station synth, a collection of 572 live drum loops, and 1GB of totally sweet samples from LoopMasters to keep you satisfied.
All Focusrite FireWire interfaces are fully compatible with Thunderbolt using a simple FireWire to Thunderbolt adapter. Focusrite fully supports the use of Thunderbolt with its FireWire interfaces.
Saffire PRO 24 16-in/8-out FireWire Audio Interface Features at a Glance:
- Pro-quality 24-bit/96kHz, 16-in/8-out FireWire audio interface
- Two crystal clear, high headroom, award-winning Focusrite preamplifiers
- Features amazing AD/DA conversion and JetPLL jitter-elimination technology
- Total I/O Count of 16 Inputs and 8 Outputs
- loop-back lets you route audio between software applications
- Saffire Mix Control Zero-latency 16 x 8 DSP Mixer/Router
- Front-panel 5-LED metering
- One front-panel headphone bus for creating a custom monitor mix
- Xcite+ Software Bundle gives you tons of content
- VST/AU Plug-in Suite with Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins
Saffire PRO 24 16-in/8-out FireWire Audio Interface Specifications:
- Analog Channel Inputs (Inputs 1-4)
- 2 x XLR Mic/Line Neutrik Combi-jacks (Inputs 1-2)
- 2 x XLR Instrument Neutrik Combi-jacks (Instrument on inputs 1 and 2 only)
- Digital Channel Inputs (Inputs 5-14) 44.1-96kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF input on RCA
- 1 x 8-channel ADAT input on Optical Connector
- 6 x TRS analogue outputs
- 1 x TRS stereo headphone output
- Stereo S/PDIF output on RCA
- 1 x 6-pin Firewire socket
- 2 x MIDI connectors: In and Out
- 12V DC power input connector for use with external PSU
- 3.5 lbs.
- 8.5" (W) x 1.8" (H) x 8.65" (D)
Xcite+ Software Bundle includes:
- 1GB of loops and samples forom LoopMasters
- Novation Bass Station soft-synth
- Ableton Live 7 Lite DAW
- Analog Channel Inputs (Inputs 1-4)